Sunday, July 15, 2012

When You're Gone [Jemi One Shot] 2/2

When You're Gone [Jemi One Shot] 2/2 Video Clips. Duration : 0.70 Mins.


When You're Gone - 2/2 After having an awkward conversation with Joe's military leader, I went back into the house. My breathing was becoming more steady but my heart was doing all these flips and cartwheels. Not the good kind. Tears poured out of my eyes and my hands trembled even more. Joe is gone. I sit myself down on on the couch and let out a shaky sigh. They told me that when Joe was out flying a helicopter, he lost control of it and crashed, killing 3 other people with him. I suck in a breath as I start to imagine it.. My baby was gone. What was I going to do now? I held the envelope that contained Joe's letter and tossed it onto the coffee table. He would never get to read that letter. He would never know that he was now going to be the father of two children. Its too late now.. I got up and retrieved the yellow envelope that the two officers had given me. Before all the men got to doing their training, they were to write a letter to a loved one just in case something happened to them. I picked up the envelope and carefully teared it open. Drops of tears splashed onto the paper as I opened it up. I was crying really hard. I look up and turn to see the kitchen. Abby must've gone upstairs. I sit up straight and pulled myself together. After swiping away some tears, I look down at the letter. It was dated almost 5 years ago when he joined. I begin to read, my eyes flowing over the words written in his perfectly sloppy handwriting. Hey Dem. It must be a bad thing that ...