Thursday, July 12, 2012

Can You Feel It? (A JoBros Story) [Chapter 5]

Can You Feel It? (A JoBros Story) [Chapter 5] Tube. Duration : 3.07 Mins.


Copyright © 2008 LastChance™ Productions This is my first Jonas Brothers story, so let me know what you think but please no mean comments :D I do not own anything except the girl characters. CHAPTER 5: "Hi mommy." Kevin said as the group of 6 gathers their things and walked out of the restaurant. "Hii mommmyyyy." Joe said in a whiny voice, making fun of Kevin. "Shut-up Joe!! Mommy can we go hang out with the friends we went to dinner with?" "Kevin you don't have friends..." Joe said and Kevin punched him in the arm. "Ok thanks mom. We'll see you later tonight. Love you too." Kevin said before hanging up the phone. He looked at the girls and nodded. "Umm so are all of you guys going in my car again? Cause Kelly has her car and the backseat has more room." "I call riding shotty in Allison's car!" Kevin said. "No fair, that's my seat." Joe pouted. "Not any more little brother." Kevin said pinching his cheeks. "I see how it is..." Kelly said. "Haha well I get shotgun in Kelly's car!" Joe said. "Man that is my seat!" Jenn said and Joe just gave her a big smile and she rolled her eyes. "You can sit in back with me." Nick said to her and Kelly & Allison gave each other a knowing look. *with Allison & Kevin in the car* "Thank you again for dinner." Allison said as they drove down one of the main roads to her house. "It really isn't a problem. We like being able to spend time out." "Well I'm glad I ran into Joe then today." "Me too except I wish it had been me." Kevin said smiling ...