Thursday, July 5, 2012

I Think I Love You: A Big Time Rush Love Story Ch. 5 Part 3

I Think I Love You: A Big Time Rush Love Story Ch. 5 Part 3 Video Clips. Duration : 0.13 Mins.


I fell asleep, thinking about movies and James and acting and Logan and friends. I jumped as I heard Paralyzed blaring from somewhere in my room. I and pulled myself into an attack position, until I realized that it was my new alarm clock. I looked over at the time and saw that it was 7:00. I danced to the rest of the song and then turned it off. I took a shower and then threw on some jeans and a T shirt, knowing that the make up artists and wardwrobe people would make me pretty. I bounced to the kitchen and made toast. As soon as it was done toasting, I spread a large amount of Nutella on them and dug in. I looked at the clock on the wall- it was 8:00. Because I had to be to the studio at 9, I just left Jo a note for where I'd be and took a cab to where we'd be filming. As soon as I got out, I was swarmed by the security gaurds. As soon as I explained who I was, they let me through only for me to be swarmed by the prep crew. Make up and wardwrobe people knew exactly what they were doing, and they barely talked at all. They curled my hair and added make up, dressing me in a short purple sundress and making sure that all blemishes on me were clear. When they were finished, I got to see myself in a full length mirror. My hair was in elegant curls and the short dress showed off my legs. I had a fair amount of eyeliner on and my lashes looked super thick and lucious. I was not Annalise Taylor, happy-go-lucky girl who left her twin to go live in LA. I was Mara the sexy ...