Wednesday, July 4, 2012

*I Love This Nightmare* A Justin Bieber Love Story ~Part 12~

*I Love This Nightmare* A Justin Bieber Love Story ~Part 12~ Video Clips. Duration : 0.12 Mins.


The fire lasted for another hour, and so did Justins arm on my shoulder. The teachers sent us to our cabins, i stood up slowly making Justin arm slide off. I looked down at him as he was slightly smiling to me, "Goodnight" he said with a wink, i giggled and rolled my eyes. "Goodnight Bieber" right when i stepped in the cabin door, i wanted to just lay on the floor and sleep, and dream about sleeping. Haha, i headed to my bed and lazily lied my head down, not fixing the crooked pillow. The smell of smoke filled my nostrils from my clothes, i groaned and walked over to my bag grabbing random pj's. I took off my shirt and Jackie walked in, "Hey!" i said picking up the t-shirt. Jackie squinted her eyes towards me and smirked,"I saw you and Mr. Bieber, u guys were getting hotter than the damn fire!" i giggled and blushed, "Haha, shut up." and pushed her playfully. She chuckled and sat down on her bed with her bag, grabbing pj's, her toothbrush, and a hair brush. I finally got dressed (her Pj's: www.polyvore.com Jackie stood up "Ill be right back" and left with her stuff. I finally laid down and drifted off to sleep in a maximum of 30 seconds. Justins POV: I undressed out of my smokey clothes into a pair of red plaid Pajama pants, and shirtless ;) i crawled into bed and feel asleep after 5 minutes of staring blankly at the wall thinking about my beatiful Kimmy, She was such a wonderful person. I'm not only speaking about the sexy figure and face, but her personality was so shy ...