Sunday, July 8, 2012

Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson Love Story Chapter 3

Harry Styles/Louis Tomlinson Love Story Chapter 3 Tube. Duration : 0.37 Mins.


Chapter 3!! Lillys POV Phoenix arrived to mine at six and we began to get ready, she curled my hair and I did her make- up, she wanted dark and sexy to impress Stan. I wore a black strapless dress with silver sparkly heels, my hair was parted in the middle and clipped up at the back with a few strands falling down around my face. I had a light layer of foundation on some eyeliner on my top lid and some mascara. Phoenix had on a tight royal blue dress with black stilettos. Her blonde hair was curled and fell loosely down her back and her make up was dark and sexy. The doorbell rang as I applied the last bit of lip gloss on. 'Come on Phi' I shouted. I could hear my mum and Louis talking as I walked down the stairs and entered the kitchen. Louis was wearing a blue button down shirt and brown trousers with a pair of toms. He turned around and faced me and Phoenix. His eyes widened and he whistled 'Look at you fine ladies' he joked and walked towards us 'People are gonna think I'm a pimp' He laughed and wrapped his arm around my and Phoenix' waist. 'Ready' I laughed and began to walk to the door. When we got to Stan's house the party was well under way. People were everywhere and the music was pumping very loudly. Louis whispered to me that he was going to find Stan and me and Phoenix went off to get a drink. We began to do shots and I let the alcohol fill my blood stream and I relaxed. At about one o'clock me and Louis were sitting on Stan's couch watching the others dance ...